Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You're my fave...

In hopes of lifting myself out of  moppiness I decided channel my inner Maria and think of a few of my favorite things.


Picnics on beaches and kisses on noses
Sweet summer smiles and big cottage roses
Night tables piled with good things to read
These are a few of my favorite things

Light blue hydrangeas and crisp white platters
Lemons and limes and doorbells that chime
Big labs that sleep with their heads on my knees
These are a few of my favorite things

Turtlenecks paired with great fitting jeans
Willie on the radio makes my heart sing
Dear family memories tugging heart strings
These are a few of my favorite things

When the earth shakes
When the rain falls
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment